Recent Developments and Reports
- Nov. 2017: Pentagon letter to Congress says the only way to locate and secure all of North Korea’s nuclear weapons sites “with complete certainty” is through an invasion of U.S. ground forces.
- July 27, 2017: The Atlantic: Why Does the Kremlin Care So Much About the Magnitsky Act?
- July 25, 2017: Bill Browder’s Testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee
- July 11, 2017: CRS Insight Overview of US Sanctions Regimes on Russia
- June 26: 2017: Pew Research Center finds that “Around the world, favorability of the U.S. and confidence in its present decline”
- Feb. 17, 2017: CRS: U.S. Sanctions and Russia’s Economy
- FY 2017 Funding:
CRS: State, Foreign Operations FY 2017 Budget and Appropriations
Consolidated Bill – Explanatory Statement – State Foreign Operations Appropriations
- September 15, 2016: CRS: Dept. of State and Foreign Ops Appropriations – History and Funding
- Collection of CRS Reports on Middle East
- Collection of CRS Reports on Foreign Policy and Regional Affairs